What is ETEEAP? The ETEEAP is a comprehensive educational assessment program at the tertiary level that recognizes, accredits and gives equivalencies to knowledge, skills, attitudes and values gained by individuals from relevant work. It is implemented through deputized higher education institutions that shall award the appropriate college degree. Beneficiaries must be Filipinos who are at least high school graduates. They must have worked for at least five years in the field or industry related to the academic program they are obtaining an equivalency. They must also be able to show proof of proficiency, capability and thorough knowledge in the field applied for equivalency.
- Fill up the Application Form for Admission.
- Submit the assessed Credentials or Requirements.
- Fill up the Enrollment Form and Information Sheet
- Submit to the in-charge staff to input the data into the system.
- Pay your fees to the cashier’s office.
- Present your receipt.
- Get your classcard, contact numbers and names of the faculty assigned.
Admission Requirements for New Students:
Submit the following requirements based on the given Evaluation Instrument.
- 2×2 Picture
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Transcript of Records (OTR)
- If High School; Form 137
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Seminars, trainings, workshops and awards
- Civil Service
- Sub Prof
- NC’s of TESDA
- Pass the personal interview with the panel of assessors.
Note: Wait for the advice of the Assessors regarding of what courses what you will be taken.
Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
Bachelor of Industrial Technology
- Food Service Management
- Garments, Fashion Design & Mechanical Technology
Bachelor of Elementary Education
Bachelor of Science in Fisheries
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture