In 2020, Pangasinan State University was cited as the 1st SUC in Region 1 to sumit its LUDIP to the CHED, In 2021, PSU is acknowledged as one out of 7 SUCs to have a LUDIP all over the country. In 2022, 25 SUCs which complied with the directive of CHED Chairman Prospero De Vera in December 2021, were selected to participate in one of CHED-RECPE funded grants, a project in collaboration with the UP Resilience Instoitute (URPI). 12 Directors and officials of PSU were selected as members of the TWG.
- DILG taps PSU for Capacity Dev’t Talk
- Pangasinan Provincial Tourism Collaborates with PSU on Tourism Dev’t
- PSU takes part in 122nd Philippine Civil Service Celeb
- Welcome Back to School, PSUnians!
- PSU serves as testing center for PRC-sanctioned exams
- PSU Units gather for GAD Strategic Planning
- Cycling to School: PSU distributes road bikes to students
- PSU – Team Pilipinas bags 3rd highest award at FHA Singapore Expo 2022
- 122nd Philippine Civil Service Anniversary
- Syllabi Enhancement